Wednesday, July 13, 2016



Username: slave brian
Message:
as a worthless male slave i have now completed 6 years in permanent no release chastity, for the last 12 Months i have had a Lady Keyholder where i am subject to weekly photo sending of my locked chastity with special numbered plastic locks that cannot be tampered with.
i am also still superheating the testicles which renders me impotent and should i be able to spurt which i cannot, it would be just a clear small liquid and devoid of any sperm

i live in hope of the true gynarchy

Thank you, The American Gynarchy Society

1 comment:

  1. It is with great relief our mentor and superior Female, Ms Shirley has returned to lead us worthless males along the path we are surely destined for.

    Our and my only purpose is to be of service to all superior Lady,s for my existence has no meaning as a male unless i am controlled led and taught my lessons of true servitude.
    It is right i am emasculated and perhaps castrated for my genitals and my maleness serve no purpose in my being. my only thought must and is trained on how better i can serve the ruling superior Females from all walks of life. i do not need my maleness to do this and in fact they only serve as a distraction to my goal of being owned. although i know it will hurt i really feel the desire to be painfully castrated by a Lady to teach me my inferiority my long term goal is to become properly owned and used to service the superior Lady where i have no choice but to obey which is deep set in my soul.

    slave brian

    ReplyDelete