Friday, October 23, 2015

Have a seat!



So you found My Blog, please step inside. Ladies please take a seat; subs/slaves please take the appropriate position on the floor; Switches and Fetishist Kinksters feel free to leave and don't let the dungeon door hit you on the way out!. Now I think that covers everybody, hope you’re all sitting comfortably or not? First some house cleaning!

Who Am I - self confident, charismatic, comfortable with My sexuality and My choices. I am capable of making a decision, and knowing that being a Dominant Female does not define My character - instead adds to it. I am a  beautiful creature on the inside  who knows there is strength in being capable of making decisions, asserting desires, and showing My aggressiveness in the right context; Any woman can spread her legs and think she has control of the situation, but does she really? Many Women on this site thinks spreading their legs, showing their clits or pussy shots with every man who comes along makes them dominant - it makes them stupid. We as Women have worked hard to over come the stigma men have about Women, Women being their fuck toy, cock suckers or swing partner. Yes I do believe everyone has a right to express their sexuality and sexual preferences, but with that said, do not assume all Women are like that! I demand respect, I will deny you sexual pleasure, Me being your fuck partner is not going to happen and I will never suck your cock.  I am strict, also structured, loving, caring, nourishing and controlling!

Let Me make this clear, I do not hate men, nor hold a grudge against men in general! I do have a very low tolerance for ill-manner fools!

To Me BDSM is NOT about sex. I am not frigid, mental stimulation and the Power I Hold As a Woman is far more stimulating than ever being fucked, so why bother faking it? It is about power and control, the total power exchange, which is non consensual given and taken. While a lot of it can be sexual to some, it is not the driving force. BDSM is short for bondage and discipline (BD), dominance and submission (D/s), sadism and masochism (SM). I am a loving sadist, it turns Me on in so many ways; mentally it is sexually/sensually stimulating, intellectually it stimulates my erotic brain (the greatest sex organ there is), emotionally it is what ties a Dominant and a submissive together ! Nothing gives Me more pleasure than the reaction I get from My submissive partner and to know I am in control of that reaction! 

So you married guys living with your wives, and looking for something on the side, move on, or send Her to Me to train, I'll teach Her how to take control of your sorry ass! I am not a slut , pro-domme, or the prostitute you think many on this site are! I am the real deal and not looking for one night stands, being the other Woman, a fin-dummie or your entertainment online or in person! Just MOVE ON!!! And if we do ever meet, on the first meet, do not expect a session, it is a process! I hate the word session by the way! Do not think I am going to dress in a corset or leather boost on out first meet as well! I will most likely dress very casual and simple, why? because I can...I am not your clown!

I am a firm believer in the emasculation, feminization and enslavement of the male species! 

Stay tune for more.....I have just started!

Ms Shirley 




No comments:

Post a Comment